Yes, it’s sad that Rene Peeters closed Watel’s. Yes, I know he is looking for a new space to relocate his sexy little French bistro. But the Allen Street Cottage will soon become a Spanish tapas-style restaurant called Sí. I guess Spanish tapas is making another comeback–I hear Aurora is going tapas. Sí or no, Celeste? (Y gracias Thomas.)
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.