Yes, it’s sad that Rene Peeters closed Watel’s. Yes, I know he is looking for a new space to relocate his sexy little French bistro. But the Allen Street Cottage will soon become a Spanish tapas-style restaurant called Sí. I guess Spanish tapas is making another comeback–I hear Aurora is going tapas. Sí or no, Celeste? (Y gracias Thomas.)
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.