The title above pretty much says it all. Eat ‘em if you love ‘em because April is all about the cheesy childhood fave. In Los Angeles, they’re having the seventh annual Grilled Cheese Invitational. Here? Nothing that I know of. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t celebrate and shove as much gooey grilled cheese goodness down our throats as possible. So, what’s your favorite? I’m partial to Cowboy Chow’s cowboy grilled cheese with brisket, horseradish cheddar, and grilled onions on Texas toast as well as the always changing grilled cheese du jour at Tillman’s Roadhouse (jalapeno focaccia and Gruyere = a lotta love). So, SideDishers, lets hear which one you love best.
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »