The title above pretty much says it all. Eat ‘em if you love ‘em because April is all about the cheesy childhood fave. In Los Angeles, they’re having the seventh annual Grilled Cheese Invitational. Here? Nothing that I know of. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t celebrate and shove as much gooey grilled cheese goodness down our throats as possible. So, what’s your favorite? I’m partial to Cowboy Chow’s cowboy grilled cheese with brisket, horseradish cheddar, and grilled onions on Texas toast as well as the always changing grilled cheese du jour at Tillman’s Roadhouse (jalapeno focaccia and Gruyere = a lotta love). So, SideDishers, lets hear which one you love best.
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.