The title above pretty much says it all. Eat ’em if you love ’em because April is all about the cheesy childhood fave. In Los Angeles, they’re having the seventh annual Grilled Cheese Invitational. Here? Nothing that I know of. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t celebrate and shove as much gooey grilled cheese goodness down our throats as possible. So, what’s your favorite? I’m partial to Cowboy Chow’s cowboy grilled cheese with brisket, horseradish cheddar, and grilled onions on Texas toast as well as the always changing grilled cheese du jour at Tillman’s Roadhouse (jalapeno focaccia and Gruyere = a lotta love). So, SideDishers, lets hear which one you love best.
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »