The title above pretty much says it all. Eat ‘em if you love ‘em because April is all about the cheesy childhood fave. In Los Angeles, they’re having the seventh annual Grilled Cheese Invitational. Here? Nothing that I know of. But that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t celebrate and shove as much gooey grilled cheese goodness down our throats as possible. So, what’s your favorite? I’m partial to Cowboy Chow’s cowboy grilled cheese with brisket, horseradish cheddar, and grilled onions on Texas toast as well as the always changing grilled cheese du jour at Tillman’s Roadhouse (jalapeno focaccia and Gruyere = a lotta love). So, SideDishers, lets hear which one you love best.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.