Not to be outdone by Market Street, Karen Lukin of Whole Paycheck Foods, sends this link to the unbelievable specials at WPF. Organic air (spray bottles) is now only $6.99. If you purchase 50-lbs. of organic bananas, you get a free Huntsman spider (no worries, they’re farm-raised 0utside of Tulsa). Check out their recyclable pet poop bags, recipes for milk gone bad, and a photo of their newest store opening. Tra la.
3/6/15 FriMorton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
3/6/15 FriThe Holy Grail Pub
3/7/15 SatCrushCraft Thai Street Eats
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market
3/7/15 SatDeep Ellum Brewing Company
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/8/15 SunWhole Foods Market
3/9/15 MonDugg Burger
- Dallas-DFW Restaurants: Are you Open or Closed? by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: If the Trinity Toll Road Is Built, Will You Leave Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »