Not to be outdone by Market Street, Karen Lukin of Whole Paycheck Foods, sends this link to the unbelievable specials at WPF. Organic air (spray bottles) is now only $6.99. If you purchase 50-lbs. of organic bananas, you get a free Huntsman spider (no worries, they’re farm-raised 0utside of Tulsa). Check out their recyclable pet poop bags, recipes for milk gone bad, and a photo of their newest store opening. Tra la.
9/22/14 MonOcean Prime
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/19/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »