Not to be outdone by Market Street, Karen Lukin of Whole Paycheck Foods, sends this link to the unbelievable specials at WPF. Organic air (spray bottles) is now only $6.99. If you purchase 50-lbs. of organic bananas, you get a free Huntsman spider (no worries, they’re farm-raised 0utside of Tulsa). Check out their recyclable pet poop bags, recipes for milk gone bad, and a photo of their newest store opening. Tra la.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »