Not to be outdone by Market Street, Karen Lukin of Whole Paycheck Foods, sends this link to the unbelievable specials at WPF. Organic air (spray bottles) is now only $6.99. If you purchase 50-lbs. of organic bananas, you get a free Huntsman spider (no worries, they’re farm-raised 0utside of Tulsa). Check out their recyclable pet poop bags, recipes for milk gone bad, and a photo of their newest store opening. Tra la.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »