Hello, friends and foodies. I’m in London for the night before I leave for Paris tomorrow afternoon. I’m staying at the Langham, and I need a decently priced spot for dinner nearish the hotel. As you can imagine, we’re pretty beat, but we’re going to hang in there! I’m off to Fortnum & Mason right now (can’t wait), but I’d like a quiet little bistro or cafe for dinner. Any suggestions? (James Dean, there’s a message from me in your inbox on FB.)
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.