Market Street, United Supermarkets’ all-in-one grocery store, opened this morning in Plano (W. Park @Preston). The first 100 people through the door will receive free milk for a year. As an added bonus, all 100 milk drinkers will become bloggers on SideDish. They will talk about milk every day for a year. Oh, this is going to be so fun. It just makes me Twiter all over.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.