Market Street, United Supermarkets’ all-in-one grocery store, opened this morning in Plano (W. Park @Preston). The first 100 people through the door will receive free milk for a year. As an added bonus, all 100 milk drinkers will become bloggers on SideDish. They will talk about milk every day for a year. Oh, this is going to be so fun. It just makes me Twiter all over.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.