Getting in and out of Nana for $20? That, friends, is a steal. This Friday, sip and nibble in the Hilton Anatole’s handsome bar 6-8pm at Nana’s new weekly Friday Night Flights event. This Friday’s pairings include marinated carrot salad/Olvena Chardonnay, mozzarella with confit grape tomatoes and olive oil croutons/Mazzoni Toscana Rossa, and white chocolate flan with mango granite and black olives/Two Hands “Angels Share” Shiraz.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »