Getting in and out of Nana for $20? That, friends, is a steal. This Friday, sip and nibble in the Hilton Anatole’s handsome bar 6-8pm at Nana’s new weekly Friday Night Flights event. This Friday’s pairings include marinated carrot salad/Olvena Chardonnay, mozzarella with confit grape tomatoes and olive oil croutons/Mazzoni Toscana Rossa, and white chocolate flan with mango granite and black olives/Two Hands “Angels Share” Shiraz.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »