Getting in and out of Nana for $20? That, friends, is a steal. This Friday, sip and nibble in the Hilton Anatole’s handsome bar 6-8pm at Nana’s new weekly Friday Night Flights event. This Friday’s pairings include marinated carrot salad/Olvena Chardonnay, mozzarella with confit grape tomatoes and olive oil croutons/Mazzoni Toscana Rossa, and white chocolate flan with mango granite and black olives/Two Hands “Angels Share” Shiraz.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »