Getting in and out of Nana for $20? That, friends, is a steal. This Friday, sip and nibble in the Hilton Anatole’s handsome bar 6-8pm at Nana’s new weekly Friday Night Flights event. This Friday’s pairings include marinated carrot salad/Olvena Chardonnay, mozzarella with confit grape tomatoes and olive oil croutons/Mazzoni Toscana Rossa, and white chocolate flan with mango granite and black olives/Two Hands “Angels Share” Shiraz.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.