Judd Fruia, owner of Tre Amici, is a smart restaurateur with a soft spot for lobsters. According to NBC, a Tre Amici customer ordered a big lobster and when Fruia brought out Barney, a 60 year old lobster, the customer couldn’t bear to eat it. So Fruia and the customer have decided to donate Barney to the Dallas World Aquarium where he can live another 20 or so years. You can watch the video here.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »