Judd Fruia, owner of Tre Amici, is a smart restaurateur with a soft spot for lobsters. According to NBC, a Tre Amici customer ordered a big lobster and when Fruia brought out Barney, a 60 year old lobster, the customer couldn’t bear to eat it. So Fruia and the customer have decided to donate Barney to the Dallas World Aquarium where he can live another 20 or so years. You can watch the video here.
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »