Judd Fruia, owner of Tre Amici, is a smart restaurateur with a soft spot for lobsters. According to NBC, a Tre Amici customer ordered a big lobster and when Fruia brought out Barney, a 60 year old lobster, the customer couldn’t bear to eat it. So Fruia and the customer have decided to donate Barney to the Dallas World Aquarium where he can live another 20 or so years. You can watch the video here.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (11/20/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »