“Young Fashionista” Laura Kostelny is our staff expert on The Bachelor. She blogs her hilarious reality TV thoughts quite regularly over on ShopTalk. Anywhoo, I bring up Laura and The Bachelor because Melissa Rycroft, the former Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleader-turned-Glazer’s-Distributors-employee-turned-The Bachelor- bachelorette-turned-Dancing-with-the-Stars contestant was in Dallas yesterday to clean out her office at Glazer’s. She was accompanied by dancing partner Tony Dovolani. Thanks to Glazer’s guru and On the Wine Trail in Italy blogster, Alfonso Cevola, for the links and the photos. Back to you, Laura. (photos courtesy of The Blend. Tony Dovolani helps Melissa Rycroft move while James LaBarba gives her the last paycheck.)
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.