“Young Fashionista” Laura Kostelny is our staff expert on The Bachelor. She blogs her hilarious reality TV thoughts quite regularly over on ShopTalk. Anywhoo, I bring up Laura and The Bachelor because Melissa Rycroft, the former Dallas-Cowboys-Cheerleader-turned-Glazer’s-Distributors-employee-turned-The Bachelor- bachelorette-turned-Dancing-with-the-Stars contestant was in Dallas yesterday to clean out her office at Glazer’s. She was accompanied by dancing partner Tony Dovolani. Thanks to Glazer’s guru and On the Wine Trail in Italy blogster, Alfonso Cevola, for the links and the photos. Back to you, Laura. (photos courtesy of The Blend. Tony Dovolani helps Melissa Rycroft move while James LaBarba gives her the last paycheck.)
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »