So I was at a media dinner last night at BlackFinn in Addison (more on that later), and I had a fun chat with BlackFinn PR rep Millie Sessions. Well, you may recall the Cheap Eats cover story in D Magazine in February. I can’t remember exactly how this came up, but Millie was saying how Anthony Bombaci, executive chef at Nana, loves to take his kids to Costco on the weekends for $1 hot dogs. (Full disclosure: I have not called Costco to fact check this. I’m just reporting a conversation, yo. And I stole this photo from Wikipedia.) And I thought to myself, THIS is a fine idea for a cheap eat–especially for families. And then I told her that I was going to blog it today. And so I did. And it makes me want a hot dog. Thanks, Anthony. P.S. I’m still thinking about your snickered foie gras.
- Belmont's July 4 Pool Party
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Dallas-Fort Worth Has the Worst Income Inequality by Neighborhood in the U.S. by Peter Simek
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- DeAndre Jordan Signs With the Mavericks. Are They Contenders Now? by Zac Crain
- UNT Regents May Vote Today On Forming Medical School With TCU by Matt Goodman
- VIDEO: BYU Football Recruit Charles West Shot Outside Coppell Middle School by Jason Heid
- 5 Dallas Breakfast Sandwiches to Jump Start Your Day by Rebecca Flannery
- Leading Off (7/3/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »