So I was at a media dinner last night at BlackFinn in Addison (more on that later), and I had a fun chat with BlackFinn PR rep Millie Sessions. Well, you may recall the Cheap Eats cover story in D Magazine in February. I can’t remember exactly how this came up, but Millie was saying how Anthony Bombaci, executive chef at Nana, loves to take his kids to Costco on the weekends for $1 hot dogs. (Full disclosure: I have not called Costco to fact check this. I’m just reporting a conversation, yo. And I stole this photo from Wikipedia.) And I thought to myself, THIS is a fine idea for a cheap eat–especially for families. And then I told her that I was going to blog it today. And so I did. And it makes me want a hot dog. Thanks, Anthony. P.S. I’m still thinking about your snickered foie gras.
10/8/15 ThuDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »