See that pretty bottle to the left? When you pick it up to pour, it lights up. The press release attached to the photo doesn’t explain how it lights up, but it does go on about all of the natural ingredients in the drink: including yuzu (vitamin C), magosteen (antioxidants), Tibetan goji berry (18 amino acids and vitamins), honeydew (potassium and Vitamin C), green tea (antioxidants) and ginseng all blended with soju, a low calorie Asian vodka. Check it out here or sample some at Steel, Habashi, or Kenichi. I bet Wade knows all about TY KU. Wade? Where are you?
4/29/15 WedThe Hospitality Sweet
4/30/15 ThuTrinity Park
5/2/15 SatKlyde Warren Park
5/2/15 SatThe Library Bar
5/3/15 SunGin Mill
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/15/15 FriAddison Circle Park
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: A Sign of Things to Come by Barrett Brown
- Friday Afternoon Time Kill: An Interactive Tornado Map by Peter Simek
- Greg Hardy Suspended for 10 Games by Michael J. Mooney
- At Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, An Emergency Without The Stakes by Jenna Peck
- Taste Test Thursday: North Texas BBQ Sauce (Spicy Edition) by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »