See that pretty bottle to the left? When you pick it up to pour, it lights up. The press release attached to the photo doesn’t explain how it lights up, but it does go on about all of the natural ingredients in the drink: including yuzu (vitamin C), magosteen (antioxidants), Tibetan goji berry (18 amino acids and vitamins), honeydew (potassium and Vitamin C), green tea (antioxidants) and ginseng all blended with soju, a low calorie Asian vodka. Check it out here or sample some at Steel, Habashi, or Kenichi. I bet Wade knows all about TY KU. Wade? Where are you?
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.