See that pretty bottle to the left? When you pick it up to pour, it lights up. The press release attached to the photo doesn’t explain how it lights up, but it does go on about all of the natural ingredients in the drink: including yuzu (vitamin C), magosteen (antioxidants), Tibetan goji berry (18 amino acids and vitamins), honeydew (potassium and Vitamin C), green tea (antioxidants) and ginseng all blended with soju, a low calorie Asian vodka. Check it out here or sample some at Steel, Habashi, or Kenichi. I bet Wade knows all about TY KU. Wade? Where are you?
10/9/15 FriDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/10/15 SatIBB Design Fine Furnishings
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
- Stephan Pyles Closes San Salvaje by Nancy Nichols
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/9/15) by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »