See that pretty bottle to the left? When you pick it up to pour, it lights up. The press release attached to the photo doesn’t explain how it lights up, but it does go on about all of the natural ingredients in the drink: including yuzu (vitamin C), magosteen (antioxidants), Tibetan goji berry (18 amino acids and vitamins), honeydew (potassium and Vitamin C), green tea (antioxidants) and ginseng all blended with soju, a low calorie Asian vodka. Check it out here or sample some at Steel, Habashi, or Kenichi. I bet Wade knows all about TY KU. Wade? Where are you?
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- HG Sply Co.
- Why Dallas Was Chosen the Best Skyline in the World by Jason Heid
- Jenny and Jeff Staubach's Greenway Parks Home by Laura Kostelny
- Motorcyclist Hit By Van on Dallas Highway, Motorcyclist Catches It on Video by Bradford Pearson
- About Wylie H. Dallas’ Contributing to FrontBurner by Tim Rogers
- DISD Trustee Bernadette Nutall Apparently Can’t Do Math by Tim Rogers
- The Difficulties of Explaining McKinney Avenue to 3 Guys From Miami by Wylie H. Dallas
- Lamster: Trinity Toll Road Is the ‘Urban Planning Equivalent of the Iraq War’ by Peter Simek
- RadioShack On the Verge of Bankruptcy by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »