Chocolate. Wine. Coffee. Cheese. Cue this. Leave out the cheese (wah) and you’ve got Hotel St. Germain’s upcoming Chocolate, Wine, and Coffee Tasting. On March 28 at 7pm, come to the historic hotel and you’ll get chocolates (Scharffen Berger 82%, Valrhona Guanaja 70 %, and more), wine (Rombauer Zinfandel, J Vidal Fleury Crozes Hermitage Syrah, Les Clos de Paulilles Banyuls Rimage, to name a few) and coffee (Sumatra Italian Roast, Chicory Bittersweet French Roast Blend, etc). So you don’t have to eat dinner beforehand, the St. Germain will also have a buffet set up, with oysters rockefeller, hummus, pita, beef tenderloin, and more. Oh! I just noticed there will be cheese on the buffet too. I’m a happy girl. Read all about it here.
10/6/15 TueDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »