Chocolate. Wine. Coffee. Cheese. Cue this. Leave out the cheese (wah) and you’ve got Hotel St. Germain’s upcoming Chocolate, Wine, and Coffee Tasting. On March 28 at 7pm, come to the historic hotel and you’ll get chocolates (Scharffen Berger 82%, Valrhona Guanaja 70 %, and more), wine (Rombauer Zinfandel, J Vidal Fleury Crozes Hermitage Syrah, Les Clos de Paulilles Banyuls Rimage, to name a few) and coffee (Sumatra Italian Roast, Chicory Bittersweet French Roast Blend, etc). So you don’t have to eat dinner beforehand, the St. Germain will also have a buffet set up, with oysters rockefeller, hummus, pita, beef tenderloin, and more. Oh! I just noticed there will be cheese on the buffet too. I’m a happy girl. Read all about it here.
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.