Chocolate. Wine. Coffee. Cheese. Cue this. Leave out the cheese (wah) and you’ve got Hotel St. Germain’s upcoming Chocolate, Wine, and Coffee Tasting. On March 28 at 7pm, come to the historic hotel and you’ll get chocolates (Scharffen Berger 82%, Valrhona Guanaja 70 %, and more), wine (Rombauer Zinfandel, J Vidal Fleury Crozes Hermitage Syrah, Les Clos de Paulilles Banyuls Rimage, to name a few) and coffee (Sumatra Italian Roast, Chicory Bittersweet French Roast Blend, etc). So you don’t have to eat dinner beforehand, the St. Germain will also have a buffet set up, with oysters rockefeller, hummus, pita, beef tenderloin, and more. Oh! I just noticed there will be cheese on the buffet too. I’m a happy girl. Read all about it here.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.