Chocolate. Wine. Coffee. Cheese. Cue this. Leave out the cheese (wah) and you’ve got Hotel St. Germain’s upcoming Chocolate, Wine, and Coffee Tasting. On March 28 at 7pm, come to the historic hotel and you’ll get chocolates (Scharffen Berger 82%, Valrhona Guanaja 70 %, and more), wine (Rombauer Zinfandel, J Vidal Fleury Crozes Hermitage Syrah, Les Clos de Paulilles Banyuls Rimage, to name a few) and coffee (Sumatra Italian Roast, Chicory Bittersweet French Roast Blend, etc). So you don’t have to eat dinner beforehand, the St. Germain will also have a buffet set up, with oysters rockefeller, hummus, pita, beef tenderloin, and more. Oh! I just noticed there will be cheese on the buffet too. I’m a happy girl. Read all about it here.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »