Chocolate. Wine. Coffee. Cheese. Cue this. Leave out the cheese (wah) and you’ve got Hotel St. Germain’s upcoming Chocolate, Wine, and Coffee Tasting. On March 28 at 7pm, come to the historic hotel and you’ll get chocolates (Scharffen Berger 82%, Valrhona Guanaja 70 %, and more), wine (Rombauer Zinfandel, J Vidal Fleury Crozes Hermitage Syrah, Les Clos de Paulilles Banyuls Rimage, to name a few) and coffee (Sumatra Italian Roast, Chicory Bittersweet French Roast Blend, etc). So you don’t have to eat dinner beforehand, the St. Germain will also have a buffet set up, with oysters rockefeller, hummus, pita, beef tenderloin, and more. Oh! I just noticed there will be cheese on the buffet too. I’m a happy girl. Read all about it here.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »