Earlier this week, KERA ran a Fresh Air interview with Wall Street Journal wine critics (and husband-and-wife duo) John Brecher and Dorothy J. Gaiter, the creators of “Open That Bottle Night.” The idea behind it: Too many people hold on to sentimental bottles of wine, and no occasion ever seems special enough to pull the cork. Instead, one night a year, these critics encourage readers to crack open a special bottle and celebrate the wine itself. That night, dear Dishers, is this Saturday. I have my bottle picked out. What will you be drinking?
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.