Earlier this week, KERA ran a Fresh Air interview with Wall Street Journal wine critics (and husband-and-wife duo) John Brecher and Dorothy J. Gaiter, the creators of “Open That Bottle Night.” The idea behind it: Too many people hold on to sentimental bottles of wine, and no occasion ever seems special enough to pull the cork. Instead, one night a year, these critics encourage readers to crack open a special bottle and celebrate the wine itself. That night, dear Dishers, is this Saturday. I have my bottle picked out. What will you be drinking?
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.