You know Jay Jerrier. He’s one of the dudes behind Campania Pizza, and he’s the one who is certified by the Associazone Verace Pizza Napoletana to make authentic Neapolitan pizza. Jay’s latest project is called Il Cane Rosso, and it’s coming to Lakewood’s Times Ten Cellars on March 4. Il Cane Rosso is an Italian, wood-fired oven that Jay put on a trailer so he can bring it to your party or event. He’ll make his awesome pizzas right on the spot for you and your guests, complete with 00 flour, San Marzano tomatoes, and house-made Fior de Latte. He’ll also be making foccacia and desserts. Come try it out at 5:30pm next Wednesday, or the one after that. He’ll be at Times Ten every Wednesday in March, “until the dough runs out,” as he says. Click here for the menu.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.