You know Jay Jerrier. He’s one of the dudes behind Campania Pizza, and he’s the one who is certified by the Associazone Verace Pizza Napoletana to make authentic Neapolitan pizza. Jay’s latest project is called Il Cane Rosso, and it’s coming to Lakewood’s Times Ten Cellars on March 4. Il Cane Rosso is an Italian, wood-fired oven that Jay put on a trailer so he can bring it to your party or event. He’ll make his awesome pizzas right on the spot for you and your guests, complete with 00 flour, San Marzano tomatoes, and house-made Fior de Latte. He’ll also be making foccacia and desserts. Come try it out at 5:30pm next Wednesday, or the one after that. He’ll be at Times Ten every Wednesday in March, “until the dough runs out,” as he says. Click here for the menu.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.