You know Jay Jerrier. He’s one of the dudes behind Campania Pizza, and he’s the one who is certified by the Associazone Verace Pizza Napoletana to make authentic Neapolitan pizza. Jay’s latest project is called Il Cane Rosso, and it’s coming to Lakewood’s Times Ten Cellars on March 4. Il Cane Rosso is an Italian, wood-fired oven that Jay put on a trailer so he can bring it to your party or event. He’ll make his awesome pizzas right on the spot for you and your guests, complete with 00 flour, San Marzano tomatoes, and house-made Fior de Latte. He’ll also be making foccacia and desserts. Come try it out at 5:30pm next Wednesday, or the one after that. He’ll be at Times Ten every Wednesday in March, “until the dough runs out,” as he says. Click here for the menu.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.