Stopped in West Village last night to see what was going on in the old Pescabar space. A sign in the window advertising for help indicates the name of the restaurant is Lazare. The contact person is veteran restaurateur Russell Hayward (Tom Tom, Fuse, Nikita, Timpano, Samba Room, Canonita, Mignon, Fishbowl, and TABC to name a few).
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.