Stopped in West Village last night to see what was going on in the old Pescabar space. A sign in the window advertising for help indicates the name of the restaurant is Lazare. The contact person is veteran restaurateur Russell Hayward (Tom Tom, Fuse, Nikita, Timpano, Samba Room, Canonita, Mignon, Fishbowl, and TABC to name a few).
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.