I’m feeling mixed emotions of sadness and excitement and hunger for tonight’s final episode of Top Chef: New York. Yes, the season has been kind of a disappointment overall. But mostly, I.Can’t.Wait. Cause I think Carla’s gonna take it. She’s pretty much saved this season from being a total snooze fest. Well, she and HosEah, of course. For all the other TC fans out there, who do you think is the winner? It’s probably going to be Stefan. But I’m going to hoot and holler if it’s Carla. Show us the love!
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.