I’m feeling mixed emotions of sadness and excitement and hunger for tonight’s final episode of Top Chef: New York. Yes, the season has been kind of a disappointment overall. But mostly, I.Can’t.Wait. Cause I think Carla’s gonna take it. She’s pretty much saved this season from being a total snooze fest. Well, she and HosEah, of course. For all the other TC fans out there, who do you think is the winner? It’s probably going to be Stefan. But I’m going to hoot and holler if it’s Carla. Show us the love!
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.