I just got a note from a friend who says he and a few other SMU grads are reopening Bailey’s 1st & 10 at Mockingbird and Abrams. Seems the place closed down last November and the guys have signed a new lease, hired the old cook back, installed a few flat screens, and applied for a TABC license. Obviously they won’t open until they get this license, so opening date is still to come. But he assures me the place will be basically the same, just updated. And it will now be called Lakewood’s 1st & 10. When I hear the opening date I’ll pass it along.
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.