I just got a note from a friend who says he and a few other SMU grads are reopening Bailey’s 1st & 10 at Mockingbird and Abrams. Seems the place closed down last November and the guys have signed a new lease, hired the old cook back, installed a few flat screens, and applied for a TABC license. Obviously they won’t open until they get this license, so opening date is still to come. But he assures me the place will be basically the same, just updated. And it will now be called Lakewood’s 1st & 10. When I hear the opening date I’ll pass it along.
7/30/14 WedCraft and Growler
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.