I just got a note from a friend who says he and a few other SMU grads are reopening Bailey’s 1st & 10 at Mockingbird and Abrams. Seems the place closed down last November and the guys have signed a new lease, hired the old cook back, installed a few flat screens, and applied for a TABC license. Obviously they won’t open until they get this license, so opening date is still to come. But he assures me the place will be basically the same, just updated. And it will now be called Lakewood’s 1st & 10. When I hear the opening date I’ll pass it along.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.