You’ve heard me talk about Four Seasons Sommelier James Tidwell. He’s one half of the duo who founded the Texas Sommelier Conference and has been a champion of wine education in Texas for years. I just received a text from James (he’s still in Healdsburg, Calif.) and am happy to report that he passed the exam, making him the fourth Master Sommelier in Texas, second in Dallas. For those of you who don’t know what a major feat it is to pass the test, read this article to get a clue. Congratulations, James. We all know how hard you’ve worked for this. Well done. (Tidwell pictured seated on right.)
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.