The Colorado-based Sunflower Farmers Market in Plano has changed its name to Newflower Farmers Market. According to Ed at the location in Plano, the company lost the right to use the name Sunflower to a food distribution center that owns the right to the name in Texas. So, they renamed it Newflower, which is Sunflowers actual corporate name. I have not been to the Plano store, but a gal in the D office loves to shop there. “It’s like a poor man’s Whole Foods,” she said. “I wish there was one close to us.” She is going to get her wish—the next store in our area will open March 17 in the old Carnival Food Store space on Henderson. Tomorrow in Austin. (So many flowers, so little time.)
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.