Just when you think that tea has been exploited in every way possible, this little ditty comes across my desk: Stripteas, aluminum foil strips filled with tea. “You don’t even need a spoon. Just swirl it around as it steeps.” I sense a ton of “guy” jokes brewing. Tell one or try one. Pogo’s is located in Inwood Village.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.