My phone just rang. It was John Tesar. “My phone is ringing off the hook,” he said while sitting in an airport in Florida. “I don’t have a computer and I haven’t seen the blogs. All I have is a Blackberry and I am not capable of posting on it.” He sounded exhausted. Although I executed a full-court press on what happened and what he is going to do, his defense beat my offense. “I’ve enjoyed my time at the Mansion,” he said. “And tomorrow I will have some exciting news. It isn’t my place to tell the whole story, but soon I will tell you mine.”
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.