My phone just rang. It was John Tesar. “My phone is ringing off the hook,” he said while sitting in an airport in Florida. “I don’t have a computer and I haven’t seen the blogs. All I have is a Blackberry and I am not capable of posting on it.” He sounded exhausted. Although I executed a full-court press on what happened and what he is going to do, his defense beat my offense. “I’ve enjoyed my time at the Mansion,” he said. “And tomorrow I will have some exciting news. It isn’t my place to tell the whole story, but soon I will tell you mine.”
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.