I was just cruising Harry Hines and I stopped in to Antoine’s just near the Oak Lawn intersection. Ordered my usual: minced ham, with chow chow, provolone cheese, and extra pickles. A deal at $2.99. Antoine’s has been around at least 30, maybe even 40 years and they haven’t changed their menu of Po-Boy sandwiches much. The original is also a great sandwich (ham and German salami with the same condiments I listed above) and the homemade baklava is delicious. They run daily specials and you can get a sandwich, chips, and a drink for $3.69. (4234 Harry Hines. 214-528-5291)
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.