Before you spend another minute pushing your grocery cart up and down the aisles looking for that affordable gallon jug of wine, stop by Pogo’s to hit its dot clearance sale. The markdowns are significant, so feel free to splurge without the guilt. You’ll find deals like Bousquet des Papes Chateauneuf du Pape 2005 Chante Le Merle for $45.49! It’s regularly $69.99. You can also pick up Champagne on sale. Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut is on sale for $25.99 (regularly $39.99). Now that’s a reason to celebrate.
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.