Before you spend another minute pushing your grocery cart up and down the aisles looking for that affordable gallon jug of wine, stop by Pogo’s to hit its dot clearance sale. The markdowns are significant, so feel free to splurge without the guilt. You’ll find deals like Bousquet des Papes Chateauneuf du Pape 2005 Chante Le Merle for $45.49! It’s regularly $69.99. You can also pick up Champagne on sale. Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut is on sale for $25.99 (regularly $39.99). Now that’s a reason to celebrate.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.