Before you spend another minute pushing your grocery cart up and down the aisles looking for that affordable gallon jug of wine, stop by Pogo’s to hit its dot clearance sale. The markdowns are significant, so feel free to splurge without the guilt. You’ll find deals like Bousquet des Papes Chateauneuf du Pape 2005 Chante Le Merle for $45.49! It’s regularly $69.99. You can also pick up Champagne on sale. Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut is on sale for $25.99 (regularly $39.99). Now that’s a reason to celebrate.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.