Before you spend another minute pushing your grocery cart up and down the aisles looking for that affordable gallon jug of wine, stop by Pogo’s to hit its dot clearance sale. The markdowns are significant, so feel free to splurge without the guilt. You’ll find deals like Bousquet des Papes Chateauneuf du Pape 2005 Chante Le Merle for $45.49! It’s regularly $69.99. You can also pick up Champagne on sale. Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut is on sale for $25.99 (regularly $39.99). Now that’s a reason to celebrate.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.