Yesterday we got an insidery look into a dinner purchased a live auction and prepared by Tre Wilcox (lordy, I almost typed Garrision). Today, Amy Severson, wife of Jim, co-owner of Sevy’s gives us the details of the Cattle Baron’s popular (and expensive) Six-Chefs-Six-Courses dinner which took place at Markham Vineyards. In my next life, when I return as a weathly lesbian, I will not only bid on this dinner at the Cattle Baron’s Ball, I will win it and I will invite all of the SideDish Nation to my party. Until then, check out Amy’s story.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »