Yesterday we got an insidery look into a dinner purchased a live auction and prepared by Tre Wilcox (lordy, I almost typed Garrision). Today, Amy Severson, wife of Jim, co-owner of Sevy’s gives us the details of the Cattle Baron’s popular (and expensive) Six-Chefs-Six-Courses dinner which took place at Markham Vineyards. In my next life, when I return as a weathly lesbian, I will not only bid on this dinner at the Cattle Baron’s Ball, I will win it and I will invite all of the SideDish Nation to my party. Until then, check out Amy’s story.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- What Caused That Earthquake Over the Weekend by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »