Yesterday we got an insidery look into a dinner purchased a live auction and prepared by Tre Wilcox (lordy, I almost typed Garrision). Today, Amy Severson, wife of Jim, co-owner of Sevy’s gives us the details of the Cattle Baron’s popular (and expensive) Six-Chefs-Six-Courses dinner which took place at Markham Vineyards. In my next life, when I return as a weathly lesbian, I will not only bid on this dinner at the Cattle Baron’s Ball, I will win it and I will invite all of the SideDish Nation to my party. Until then, check out Amy’s story.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.