Yesterday we got an insidery look into a dinner purchased a live auction and prepared by Tre Wilcox (lordy, I almost typed Garrision). Today, Amy Severson, wife of Jim, co-owner of Sevy’s gives us the details of the Cattle Baron’s popular (and expensive) Six-Chefs-Six-Courses dinner which took place at Markham Vineyards. In my next life, when I return as a weathly lesbian, I will not only bid on this dinner at the Cattle Baron’s Ball, I will win it and I will invite all of the SideDish Nation to my party. Until then, check out Amy’s story.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.