Teresa Gubbins reports Waltrina Stovall, former restaurant critic for the Dallas Morning News, died on Tuesday at Baylor Medical Center. She was 71. Waltrina’s voice in the food writing community will be missed–she was straightforward and never shy to tell you how she really felt. Teresa was a long-time colleague and friend of Waltrina’s. For more, read Teresa’s story.
Read This Next
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »