Mainstream Fish House, the cozy family seafood restaurant with a Mexican accent in Preston Forest, will close at the end of the year. It will open a few weeks later as The Hanging Halibut. NOT REALLY. It will open in January as…drum roll, please: Rockfish Seafood Grill. What? No more bread pots? There is a foodie god. Sardines, all aboard!
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.