Mainstream Fish House, the cozy family seafood restaurant with a Mexican accent in Preston Forest, will close at the end of the year. It will open a few weeks later as The Hanging Halibut. NOT REALLY. It will open in January as…drum roll, please: Rockfish Seafood Grill. What? No more bread pots? There is a foodie god. Sardines, all aboard!
Read This Next
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Takeru Kobayashi Stuffs Down 60 Hot Dogs in Less Than Three Minutes at the State Fair by Carol Shih
- 'Courtney Loves Dallas' Episode 2 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Most Searched Terms in Dallas for 2013 by Tim Rogers
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Crain: Alan Peppard Read Our Kidd Kraddick Story, Likes It by Zac Crain
- Report: Growth of Catholic Hospitals Threatens Women’s Health by Bradford Pearson
- The Night When Brooklyn Became Denton (Circa 2006) by Christopher Mosley
- Barrett Brown Writes From Jail About Profanity on the Airwaves by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off 12/18/13 by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.