Chef Tommy Simpson is the new executive chef of N9NE Steakhouse. He replaces…um, I don’t know. Anywhoo, Chef Simpson has been at N9NE for three years so this sounds like a big promotion for him. Way to go, Tommy. Promotions are good for the economy. Spend all of your extra cash on subscriptions to D Magazine.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.