As this will be one of my last posts for a bit, I’m hoping there are some Dishers out there who can help me. I’m getting married in just a few weeks and we’re honeymooning in Australia and New Zealand (don’t be too jealous-14 hours in coach. Ouch!) First, we head to Sydney and Cairns in Australia and then we’re off to Blenheim and Queenstown on the south island of New Zealand. I know many of our readers are world travelers so I’m turning to you all for advice. Can anyone offer some good suggestions as to where to go? Sure we’ve done tons of research online and read the books but I’d like some personal feedback on good places to eat. The SideDish nation is always so helpful and any ideas you can give me would be much appreciated.
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.