As this will be one of my last posts for a bit, I’m hoping there are some Dishers out there who can help me. I’m getting married in just a few weeks and we’re honeymooning in Australia and New Zealand (don’t be too jealous-14 hours in coach. Ouch!) First, we head to Sydney and Cairns in Australia and then we’re off to Blenheim and Queenstown on the south island of New Zealand. I know many of our readers are world travelers so I’m turning to you all for advice. Can anyone offer some good suggestions as to where to go? Sure we’ve done tons of research online and read the books but I’d like some personal feedback on good places to eat. The SideDish nation is always so helpful and any ideas you can give me would be much appreciated.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.