Last night we threw a potluck Christmas party in the office. My offer to bring the pot was rejected so I made my soon-to-be-famous mini-weenie-and-veggie tree (left). If you would like the recipe or instructions on how to create flowers from radishes (good name for a book), just shoot me an e-mail. I’ll get back to you before next Christmas for sure.
Read This Next
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.