Can we all just agree that “free” is our favorite new f-word. So, WTF? (What’s the freebie?) A gallon of Central Market’s organic milk with a $30 purchase. Okay, it’s kinda free, but I can hit $30, the new $5, easy just by loading up my weekend meals at Kit Kitchen. I’m sorry, I promise I am not shilling for CM but I love this corner of the produce section where you choose a recipe and the ingredients are all there waiting in correct porportions. Today, I am heading over to hit the guacamole bar, grab a bag of fresh bird stuffings from Generation Farms in Rice,Texas, and claim my milk. Tonight, I’m going to build a fire, sip a glass of Beajoulais Nouveau, and curl up with an interesting book.
Read This Next
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.