Can we all just agree that “free” is our favorite new f-word. So, WTF? (What’s the freebie?) A gallon of Central Market’s organic milk with a $30 purchase. Okay, it’s kinda free, but I can hit $30, the new $5, easy just by loading up my weekend meals at Kit Kitchen. I’m sorry, I promise I am not shilling for CM but I love this corner of the produce section where you choose a recipe and the ingredients are all there waiting in correct porportions. Today, I am heading over to hit the guacamole bar, grab a bag of fresh bird stuffings from Generation Farms in Rice,Texas, and claim my milk. Tonight, I’m going to build a fire, sip a glass of Beajoulais Nouveau, and curl up with an interesting book.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.