Can we all just agree that “free” is our favorite new f-word. So, WTF? (What’s the freebie?) A gallon of Central Market’s organic milk with a $30 purchase. Okay, it’s kinda free, but I can hit $30, the new $5, easy just by loading up my weekend meals at Kit Kitchen. I’m sorry, I promise I am not shilling for CM but I love this corner of the produce section where you choose a recipe and the ingredients are all there waiting in correct porportions. Today, I am heading over to hit the guacamole bar, grab a bag of fresh bird stuffings from Generation Farms in Rice,Texas, and claim my milk. Tonight, I’m going to build a fire, sip a glass of Beajoulais Nouveau, and curl up with an interesting book.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »