Can we all just agree that “free” is our favorite new f-word. So, WTF? (What’s the freebie?) A gallon of Central Market’s organic milk with a $30 purchase. Okay, it’s kinda free, but I can hit $30, the new $5, easy just by loading up my weekend meals at Kit Kitchen. I’m sorry, I promise I am not shilling for CM but I love this corner of the produce section where you choose a recipe and the ingredients are all there waiting in correct porportions. Today, I am heading over to hit the guacamole bar, grab a bag of fresh bird stuffings from Generation Farms in Rice,Texas, and claim my milk. Tonight, I’m going to build a fire, sip a glass of Beajoulais Nouveau, and curl up with an interesting book.
Read This Next
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »