When I heard (groovy music warning) Shinsei was expanding, I feared they would take over their neighbor, the best key store in Dallas, Bee’s Keys (not to be confused with Bees-N-The-Keys (great logo!). Now I learn that co-owners Lynae Fearing and Tracy Rathbun bought out the cleaners on the other side of the restaurant and added a large bar and lounge area, private dining room, and some additional seating. (Casey who?) I pass Shinsei on my way home from work and it is always jamming. Now they’ll have more room to jam, not to mention a new private dining room (Hi Vase Lady!). Debut of the space is set for the first week of December. BTW, Shisei is now open for lunch on Fridays. You go, girls.
Read This Next
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »