When I heard (groovy music warning) Shinsei was expanding, I feared they would take over their neighbor, the best key store in Dallas, Bee’s Keys (not to be confused with Bees-N-The-Keys (great logo!). Now I learn that co-owners Lynae Fearing and Tracy Rathbun bought out the cleaners on the other side of the restaurant and added a large bar and lounge area, private dining room, and some additional seating. (Casey who?) I pass Shinsei on my way home from work and it is always jamming. Now they’ll have more room to jam, not to mention a new private dining room (Hi Vase Lady!). Debut of the space is set for the first week of December. BTW, Shisei is now open for lunch on Fridays. You go, girls.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »