When I heard (groovy music warning) Shinsei was expanding, I feared they would take over their neighbor, the best key store in Dallas, Bee’s Keys (not to be confused with Bees-N-The-Keys (great logo!). Now I learn that co-owners Lynae Fearing and Tracy Rathbun bought out the cleaners on the other side of the restaurant and added a large bar and lounge area, private dining room, and some additional seating. (Casey who?) I pass Shinsei on my way home from work and it is always jamming. Now they’ll have more room to jam, not to mention a new private dining room (Hi Vase Lady!). Debut of the space is set for the first week of December. BTW, Shisei is now open for lunch on Fridays. You go, girls.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.