When I heard (groovy music warning) Shinsei was expanding, I feared they would take over their neighbor, the best key store in Dallas, Bee’s Keys (not to be confused with Bees-N-The-Keys (great logo!). Now I learn that co-owners Lynae Fearing and Tracy Rathbun bought out the cleaners on the other side of the restaurant and added a large bar and lounge area, private dining room, and some additional seating. (Casey who?) I pass Shinsei on my way home from work and it is always jamming. Now they’ll have more room to jam, not to mention a new private dining room (Hi Vase Lady!). Debut of the space is set for the first week of December. BTW, Shisei is now open for lunch on Fridays. You go, girls.
Read This Next
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »