There’s always so much to remember on Thanksgiving. Turkey. Stuffing. Mashed taters. GB casserole. We usually end up buying the pie so no one has to deal with making it. If your Thanksgiving is in the Dallas area, you can have culinary students from The Pastry Club at Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts make your pie for you. They’re offering pumpkin or bourbon pecan pie for $10 and $12 respectively. Here’s the catch: you must order by tomorrow. Proceeds go to sending students to competitions, field trips, etc. It’s a win-win. For more info, call 214-347-8221 or email Chef Hooton email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 347-8221.
Read This Next
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- Why You Should Make Supporting Pre-K in DISD a Relentless Priority by Eric Celeste
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Oak Debuts New Prix Fixe Lunch by Catherine Downes
- Anchia Announces Town Hall Meeting on Tollway by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »