There’s always so much to remember on Thanksgiving. Turkey. Stuffing. Mashed taters. GB casserole. We usually end up buying the pie so no one has to deal with making it. If your Thanksgiving is in the Dallas area, you can have culinary students from The Pastry Club at Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts make your pie for you. They’re offering pumpkin or bourbon pecan pie for $10 and $12 respectively. Here’s the catch: you must order by tomorrow. Proceeds go to sending students to competitions, field trips, etc. It’s a win-win. For more info, call 214-347-8221 or email Chef Hooton email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org or call (214) 347-8221.
Read This Next
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »