There’s always so much to remember on Thanksgiving. Turkey. Stuffing. Mashed taters. GB casserole. We usually end up buying the pie so no one has to deal with making it. If your Thanksgiving is in the Dallas area, you can have culinary students from The Pastry Club at Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts make your pie for you. They’re offering pumpkin or bourbon pecan pie for $10 and $12 respectively. Here’s the catch: you must order by tomorrow. Proceeds go to sending students to competitions, field trips, etc. It’s a win-win. For more info, call 214-347-8221 or email Chef Hooton firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com or call (214) 347-8221.
Read This Next
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »