There’s always so much to remember on Thanksgiving. Turkey. Stuffing. Mashed taters. GB casserole. We usually end up buying the pie so no one has to deal with making it. If your Thanksgiving is in the Dallas area, you can have culinary students from The Pastry Club at Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts make your pie for you. They’re offering pumpkin or bourbon pecan pie for $10 and $12 respectively. Here’s the catch: you must order by tomorrow. Proceeds go to sending students to competitions, field trips, etc. It’s a win-win. For more info, call 214-347-8221 or email Chef Hooton [email protected] [email protected] or call (214) 347-8221.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »