There’s always so much to remember on Thanksgiving. Turkey. Stuffing. Mashed taters. GB casserole. We usually end up buying the pie so no one has to deal with making it. If your Thanksgiving is in the Dallas area, you can have culinary students from The Pastry Club at Le Cordon Bleu Institute of Culinary Arts make your pie for you. They’re offering pumpkin or bourbon pecan pie for $10 and $12 respectively. Here’s the catch: you must order by tomorrow. Proceeds go to sending students to competitions, field trips, etc. It’s a win-win. For more info, call 214-347-8221 or email Chef Hooton firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com or call (214) 347-8221.
Read This Next
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mike Rawlings Makes His Pitch by Wick Allison
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- David Kattner Arrested on a Charge of Sexual Assault by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »