If you love Dunia Borga’s tres leches cake–and, tell me, who doesn’t?–then head to NorthPark Center on Tuesday, November 25, when the third La Duni Latin Kitchen and Coffee Studio opens its doors. Unlike the other two teeny tiny spaces, the NP location will have banquet facilities for up to 500 people (wow), so you can host any kind of event you’d like–and La Duni does a pretty bang-up job with catering and flowers. A word to the wise: don’t get mugged in the parking lot. (Kidding, NP. I know you’ve beefed up security. But it is kinda scary, no?)
Read This Next
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.