If you love Dunia Borga’s tres leches cake–and, tell me, who doesn’t?–then head to NorthPark Center on Tuesday, November 25, when the third La Duni Latin Kitchen and Coffee Studio opens its doors. Unlike the other two teeny tiny spaces, the NP location will have banquet facilities for up to 500 people (wow), so you can host any kind of event you’d like–and La Duni does a pretty bang-up job with catering and flowers. A word to the wise: don’t get mugged in the parking lot. (Kidding, NP. I know you’ve beefed up security. But it is kinda scary, no?)
Read This Next
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.