Bon Appetit magazine has ranked Dallas Fish Market fifth among the nation’s top ten best seafood restaurants. Apparently their unique octopus salad and signature skate served with a Meyer lemon beurre blanc were the two dishes that sealed the deal. Though the salad isn’t currently on the menu, a little fishy told me they hope to have it back on by this weekend. I think this occasion calls for a round of crab cakes on the house. Whaddya say, Randy?
10/7/15 WedDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »