Bon Appetit magazine has ranked Dallas Fish Market fifth among the nation’s top ten best seafood restaurants. Apparently their unique octopus salad and signature skate served with a Meyer lemon beurre blanc were the two dishes that sealed the deal. Though the salad isn’t currently on the menu, a little fishy told me they hope to have it back on by this weekend. I think this occasion calls for a round of crab cakes on the house. Whaddya say, Randy?
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.