Every year I contemplate how I’m going to prepare my turkey and I get all excited about trying something new. Then I remember I’m blessed with a mother who insists on making the turkey herself because, in her words, she does it best (love you, Mom). But this year is my first official Thanksgiving with my soon-to-be-in-laws and I was going to offer to cook the turkey. I’ve heard about the brown bag turkey recipe for years, but always shied away from it because it sounded odd and a little disgusting. Well, I’m still intrigued. I’ve heard the turkey will either come out moist and flavorful or it will burn your house down. Has anyone tried this? Good or bad?
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.