Sorry, I’m still suffering a little jet lag and I inadvertantly deleted a post about Gina Campisi’s soon-to-open restaurant, Fedora. A reader, who had dined at Jorge’s, the Mexican spot next door to Fedora in One Arts Plaza, asked when Fedora was going to open. I’m asking the Dish Nation to a) report on what you know about Fedora’s and b) report on your experiences at Jorge’s. Confused? Good, at least we’re on the same page.A nice man on the phone just told me that Fedora will have a soft opening “maybe tomorrow” and if not “then probably Monday.”
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.