Sorry, I’m still suffering a little jet lag and I inadvertantly deleted a post about Gina Campisi’s soon-to-open restaurant, Fedora. A reader, who had dined at Jorge’s, the Mexican spot next door to Fedora in One Arts Plaza, asked when Fedora was going to open. I’m asking the Dish Nation to a) report on what you know about Fedora’s and b) report on your experiences at Jorge’s. Confused? Good, at least we’re on the same page.A nice man on the phone just told me that Fedora will have a soft opening “maybe tomorrow” and if not “then probably Monday.”
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »