Sorry, I’m still suffering a little jet lag and I inadvertantly deleted a post about Gina Campisi’s soon-to-open restaurant, Fedora. A reader, who had dined at Jorge’s, the Mexican spot next door to Fedora in One Arts Plaza, asked when Fedora was going to open. I’m asking the Dish Nation to a) report on what you know about Fedora’s and b) report on your experiences at Jorge’s. Confused? Good, at least we’re on the same page.A nice man on the phone just told me that Fedora will have a soft opening “maybe tomorrow” and if not “then probably Monday.”
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.