Now that’s a headline I’ve never written before. Anyway, word has just come that Trader Vic’s will be offering $2.00 Zombie drinks. On the website, Zombies are described as “Our version of Don the Beachcomber’s original lethal libation. A real dirty stinker.” That tells me nothing. But there is also a picture, and it’s orange and icy, so we’re guessing it’s full of vodka. Go and enjoy.
Read This Next
9/20/14 SatAddison Circle Park
9/21/14 SunAddress To Be Disclosed Upon Ticket Purchase
9/23/14 TueCapitol Pub
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
9/24/14 WedBridge Bistro
10/18/14 SatLake Carolyn
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Why Was John Wiley Price Trying To Get a Court-Appointed Attorney? by Zac Crain
- Tod Robberson Puts Pressure on District Attorney To Do His Job by Tim Rogers
- How Will You Feel When Adrian Peterson Is Playing For The Cowboys Next Season? by Zac Crain
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »