Prego, Dishers. I am in Rome preparing for an early morning flight home. I am sitting in a shoe store on the Via Condotti trying on boots. As I slipped into some yummy purple “the new black” leather knee-high boots, my Mare, that’s Blackberry in Italian, went beep. A note popped on to my screen and read: “Bill Addison is leaving the DMN and going to Atlanta. The paper is conducting a national search.” Maybe you already know this but typing this entry just saved me from buying a pair of $700 purple boots in a horrid economic crisis. Ding dang, I’m going to miss ‘ol Freckle Face but I know he loves Atlanta. Ciao, Bill. Next girl up, as we say in the biz.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Meet Your 'Real Housewives of Dallas' Cast, Repent by Alex Macon
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- OMG! Real Housewives of Dallas Cast Member Once Starred in Porn! by Tim Rogers
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- Houston Mayor Has a Lesson for Dallas: More Roads Aren’t the Answer by Tim Rogers
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »