Prego, Dishers. I am in Rome preparing for an early morning flight home. I am sitting in a shoe store on the Via Condotti trying on boots. As I slipped into some yummy purple “the new black” leather knee-high boots, my Mare, that’s Blackberry in Italian, went beep. A note popped on to my screen and read: “Bill Addison is leaving the DMN and going to Atlanta. The paper is conducting a national search.” Maybe you already know this but typing this entry just saved me from buying a pair of $700 purple boots in a horrid economic crisis. Ding dang, I’m going to miss ‘ol Freckle Face but I know he loves Atlanta. Ciao, Bill. Next girl up, as we say in the biz.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.