Prego, Dishers. I am in Rome preparing for an early morning flight home. I am sitting in a shoe store on the Via Condotti trying on boots. As I slipped into some yummy purple “the new black” leather knee-high boots, my Mare, that’s Blackberry in Italian, went beep. A note popped on to my screen and read: “Bill Addison is leaving the DMN and going to Atlanta. The paper is conducting a national search.” Maybe you already know this but typing this entry just saved me from buying a pair of $700 purple boots in a horrid economic crisis. Ding dang, I’m going to miss ‘ol Freckle Face but I know he loves Atlanta. Ciao, Bill. Next girl up, as we say in the biz.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Dallas Design Events to Enjoy This May by Caitlin Clark
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »