Hooray! Now we don’t have to wait for dinner to get that famous mushroom soup. Friday lunch service at The Grape starts this Friday, October 3, from 11:30 am-2 pm. Other goodies promised by chef-owner Brian Luscher: a “killer cheeseburger” (I think more information is required here), moules frites, cascabel and cerveza chopped pork sandwich, and buttermilk-battered chicken. Thank goodness fall and winter clothing is a bit more forgiving, because I’ve gained 10 pounds just writing about it. (Oh, wait. I think I gained 10 pounds eating lobster rolls this past weekend.)
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.