Okay, so you do have to pay to get into the Fair. But we know you were planning on going at some point. Why not hit it up Monday, October 6, around 2:30pm? Walk past the fried everythings that you know won’t taste good anyway, and head to the Creative Arts Building, where chef Jeff Moschetti and pastry chef Rafael Torano (left) from the Warwick Melrose Landmark Restaurant will be doing a cupcake-making demo. But these aren’t just any old cupcakes. They’re called “Adult Cupcakes,” and they’re made with Guinness Stout chocolate cake, vanilla gelato, chocolate mousse, chocolate sauce, a cherry and powdered sugar. And yes, the chefs will be giving out free cupcake samples.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »