Okay, so you do have to pay to get into the Fair. But we know you were planning on going at some point. Why not hit it up Monday, October 6, around 2:30pm? Walk past the fried everythings that you know won’t taste good anyway, and head to the Creative Arts Building, where chef Jeff Moschetti and pastry chef Rafael Torano (left) from the Warwick Melrose Landmark Restaurant will be doing a cupcake-making demo. But these aren’t just any old cupcakes. They’re called “Adult Cupcakes,” and they’re made with Guinness Stout chocolate cake, vanilla gelato, chocolate mousse, chocolate sauce, a cherry and powdered sugar. And yes, the chefs will be giving out free cupcake samples.
Read This Next
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »