Okay, so you do have to pay to get into the Fair. But we know you were planning on going at some point. Why not hit it up Monday, October 6, around 2:30pm? Walk past the fried everythings that you know won’t taste good anyway, and head to the Creative Arts Building, where chef Jeff Moschetti and pastry chef Rafael Torano (left) from the Warwick Melrose Landmark Restaurant will be doing a cupcake-making demo. But these aren’t just any old cupcakes. They’re called “Adult Cupcakes,” and they’re made with Guinness Stout chocolate cake, vanilla gelato, chocolate mousse, chocolate sauce, a cherry and powdered sugar. And yes, the chefs will be giving out free cupcake samples.
Read This Next
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »