Okay, so you do have to pay to get into the Fair. But we know you were planning on going at some point. Why not hit it up Monday, October 6, around 2:30pm? Walk past the fried everythings that you know won’t taste good anyway, and head to the Creative Arts Building, where chef Jeff Moschetti and pastry chef Rafael Torano (left) from the Warwick Melrose Landmark Restaurant will be doing a cupcake-making demo. But these aren’t just any old cupcakes. They’re called “Adult Cupcakes,” and they’re made with Guinness Stout chocolate cake, vanilla gelato, chocolate mousse, chocolate sauce, a cherry and powdered sugar. And yes, the chefs will be giving out free cupcake samples.
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Rocker Husband’s Music Is About What You’d Expect by Alex Macon
- AT&T Launches ‘It Can Wait’ Campaign for Hispanic Market by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »