The other day, former D Empire employee cum Central Marketer Aimee Deputy stopped by the office to drop off some Spanish goodies that I later (clumsily) assembled into an antipasto plate at home (see pic at left). The savories included (clockwise from top) Paletta Iberico boneless ham ($119.99/lb.), Garrotxa cheese, Fermin Iberico Bellotta boneless ham ($179.99/lb.), quince paste or membrillo, Manchego cheese, baguette, and Marcona almonds in the middle. It was all delicious, and I enjoyed layering the items to achieve the perfect bite of salty, nutty, meaty, sweet. Of course a hearty glass of Spanish rosé made for a nice accompaniment. Olé!
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.