The other day, former D Empire employee cum Central Marketer Aimee Deputy stopped by the office to drop off some Spanish goodies that I later (clumsily) assembled into an antipasto plate at home (see pic at left). The savories included (clockwise from top) Paletta Iberico boneless ham ($119.99/lb.), Garrotxa cheese, Fermin Iberico Bellotta boneless ham ($179.99/lb.), quince paste or membrillo, Manchego cheese, baguette, and Marcona almonds in the middle. It was all delicious, and I enjoyed layering the items to achieve the perfect bite of salty, nutty, meaty, sweet. Of course a hearty glass of Spanish rosé made for a nice accompaniment. Olé!
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.