Last night I wore white pants to a Labor Day celebration dinner at my mother’s house. She jumped my case for wearing white after Labor Day. I insisted it wasn’t after Labor Day until today. She may have won the argument, but I’m winning the battle—I am wearing them again to day. And maybe I’ll just pull them on again on Saturday for a Fall Grilling demonstration at TJ’s Seafood Market in Preston Forest. They are partnering with BBQs Galore on Lovers and, from 11-6:00Pm they’ll be grilling fish, shellfish, and beef and passing out samples. Pick up a couple pounds of shrimp while you’re there. They have the best supply around. Info: 214-691-2369.
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.