Haven’t been to this West End stalwart in years, but by the looks of all the upscale autos parked curbside every night, The Palm is still popular with the money crew. If so, they’ll love this: lobster dinners for two starting at $95 for 4 lbs. Indulge now however. The deal ends this weekend.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.