So the other night I’m watchin’ the last season of Prison Break (Hi, JJ!) and I’m stunned when I see the Dallas Farmers Market doubling as a street scene in Panama. Silly me, I didn’t know a lot of the show was shot in Dallas. What I do know, thanks to a big acorn that just fell from the tree, is that last night Perry’s Restaurant became the “set” for not one, but two television shows. One side of the restaurant, The First 48 filmed seven Dallas homicide detectives celebrating the outcome of a brutal crime case solved. Across the room, The Real Housewives of Orange County shot a dinner scene featuring the show’s stars Vicki Gunvalson, Jeana Keough, Lauri Peterson, Tamra Barney, and Gretchen Rossi discussing their struggle to find balance and fulfillment in their demanding lives filled with careers, children, and men. Needless to say, owners Amie & Clay Bergus, and partner/chef Travis Henderson were more than busy last night. More scenes to be filmed tonight? Dunno. Perry’s, wassup?
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.