Whoa, dude. Where NOT to eat in Chicago–it’s my kind of eating town. Anywhoo, a busy, business-type Disher is heading to Chi-town and wants us to steer him to the finest plates in town. Of course, I love Rick Bayless. (BTW, so does Obama.) Bayless’ bar makes the best margaritas in the world. I can’t remember the name of the teeny Vietnamese place I tried but any on the ones on Argyle Street in the Little Vietnam neighborhood of the city will do the trick. Sarah Eveans sez she loves Merlo on Maple. Et tu, Nation?
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.