Whoa, dude. Where NOT to eat in Chicago–it’s my kind of eating town. Anywhoo, a busy, business-type Disher is heading to Chi-town and wants us to steer him to the finest plates in town. Of course, I love Rick Bayless. (BTW, so does Obama.) Bayless’ bar makes the best margaritas in the world. I can’t remember the name of the teeny Vietnamese place I tried but any on the ones on Argyle Street in the Little Vietnam neighborhood of the city will do the trick. Sarah Eveans sez she loves Merlo on Maple. Et tu, Nation?
Read This Next
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.