Whoa, dude. Where NOT to eat in Chicago–it’s my kind of eating town. Anywhoo, a busy, business-type Disher is heading to Chi-town and wants us to steer him to the finest plates in town. Of course, I love Rick Bayless. (BTW, so does Obama.) Bayless’ bar makes the best margaritas in the world. I can’t remember the name of the teeny Vietnamese place I tried but any on the ones on Argyle Street in the Little Vietnam neighborhood of the city will do the trick. Sarah Eveans sez she loves Merlo on Maple. Et tu, Nation?
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.