Shocking development: Troy Aikman eats dinner at MiCocina in Highland Park Village. He was with, I guess, either two of his daughters or one with a friend. He was wearing a (very tight) t-shirt from Bruce Sprinsteen’s latest tour. Funny, the last time I saw Troy was at the Springsteen show in Dallas. BTW, the parking lot at Highland Park Village may be full of “beautiful” rich people, but it stinks. I was standing by my car last night and the stench from the sewer made me sick at my stomach. It was overwhelming.
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.