Shocking development: Troy Aikman eats dinner at MiCocina in Highland Park Village. He was with, I guess, either two of his daughters or one with a friend. He was wearing a (very tight) t-shirt from Bruce Sprinsteen’s latest tour. Funny, the last time I saw Troy was at the Springsteen show in Dallas. BTW, the parking lot at Highland Park Village may be full of “beautiful” rich people, but it stinks. I was standing by my car last night and the stench from the sewer made me sick at my stomach. It was overwhelming.
Read This Next
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.