Shocking development: Troy Aikman eats dinner at MiCocina in Highland Park Village. He was with, I guess, either two of his daughters or one with a friend. He was wearing a (very tight) t-shirt from Bruce Sprinsteen’s latest tour. Funny, the last time I saw Troy was at the Springsteen show in Dallas. BTW, the parking lot at Highland Park Village may be full of “beautiful” rich people, but it stinks. I was standing by my car last night and the stench from the sewer made me sick at my stomach. It was overwhelming.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.