I dedicate this post to my favorite foodie nerd in Dallas, Miss Teresa Gubbins. She loves funky, offbeat, chewy, and chocolaty obscure little foods. I like that about her. Anywhoo, instead of forwarding the new-product press release I just got from Little Debbie to TG like I usually do, I decided to post it myself. I mean we do have a bit of a football vibe going on here today, right. And who doesn’t love football-shaped brownies? You can catch them in all local supermarkets until the Super Bowl. What Little Debbie, no samples?
Read This Next
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- SAGA Pod: Jim Schutze on JWP, Inland Ports, DISD, and Hippies by Eric Celeste
- On the Removal of Our Story ‘Up in the Air’ by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.