I dedicate this post to my favorite foodie nerd in Dallas, Miss Teresa Gubbins. She loves funky, offbeat, chewy, and chocolaty obscure little foods. I like that about her. Anywhoo, instead of forwarding the new-product press release I just got from Little Debbie to TG like I usually do, I decided to post it myself. I mean we do have a bit of a football vibe going on here today, right. And who doesn’t love football-shaped brownies? You can catch them in all local supermarkets until the Super Bowl. What Little Debbie, no samples?
Read This Next
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.