I dedicate this post to my favorite foodie nerd in Dallas, Miss Teresa Gubbins. She loves funky, offbeat, chewy, and chocolaty obscure little foods. I like that about her. Anywhoo, instead of forwarding the new-product press release I just got from Little Debbie to TG like I usually do, I decided to post it myself. I mean we do have a bit of a football vibe going on here today, right. And who doesn’t love football-shaped brownies? You can catch them in all local supermarkets until the Super Bowl. What Little Debbie, no samples?
Read This Next
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Help Us Establish Cowboys-Bears Wager by Tim Rogers
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Dallas Farmers Market Lures Artist Dan Rizzie to Design Logo, Releases Building Plans by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.