I dedicate this post to my favorite foodie nerd in Dallas, Miss Teresa Gubbins. She loves funky, offbeat, chewy, and chocolaty obscure little foods. I like that about her. Anywhoo, instead of forwarding the new-product press release I just got from Little Debbie to TG like I usually do, I decided to post it myself. I mean we do have a bit of a football vibe going on here today, right. And who doesn’t love football-shaped brownies? You can catch them in all local supermarkets until the Super Bowl. What Little Debbie, no samples?
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.