We haven’t heard from Gina Campisi lately, but last night I heard that she’d signed a chef. I found her PR person “having a slice” in New York but she took the time to verify that, yes, Gina has picked David Peck, a former executive sous chef from Nove to run the kitchen at Fedora Restaurant & Lounge at One Arts Plaza. After a little Internet search, I learned Peck did a short stint at Nana. However, one Disher claims “He’s young and he’s hot.” So, there you have all of the basics.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.