We haven’t heard from Gina Campisi lately, but last night I heard that she’d signed a chef. I found her PR person “having a slice” in New York but she took the time to verify that, yes, Gina has picked David Peck, a former executive sous chef from Nove to run the kitchen at Fedora Restaurant & Lounge at One Arts Plaza. After a little Internet search, I learned Peck did a short stint at Nana. However, one Disher claims “He’s young and he’s hot.” So, there you have all of the basics.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.