We haven’t heard from Gina Campisi lately, but last night I heard that she’d signed a chef. I found her PR person “having a slice” in New York but she took the time to verify that, yes, Gina has picked David Peck, a former executive sous chef from Nove to run the kitchen at Fedora Restaurant & Lounge at One Arts Plaza. After a little Internet search, I learned Peck did a short stint at Nana. However, one Disher claims “He’s young and he’s hot.” So, there you have all of the basics.
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.