Texas’ Best Sommelier was crowned on Monday at the Four Seasons in Austin. You know all about it. See what really happened. Watch video of the winning moments as Kim Wood, Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, and D’Lynn Proctor, Wine’tastic, tie for third and The Mansion on Turtle Creek’s Scott Barber takes first. Thanks to Kyle Kearbey for editing my shabby attempt at becoming at videographer.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.