Texas’ Best Sommelier was crowned on Monday at the Four Seasons in Austin. You know all about it. See what really happened. Watch video of the winning moments as Kim Wood, Pappas Bros. Steakhouse, and D’Lynn Proctor, Wine’tastic, tie for third and The Mansion on Turtle Creek’s Scott Barber takes first. Thanks to Kyle Kearbey for editing my shabby attempt at becoming at videographer.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.