This weekend I will be heading down the Austin for the Texas Sommelier Conference. I will be live blogging all-day on Sunday and Monday between seminars. Be sure to tune in. Expect highlights, pics, and interviews with local sommeliers and the Master Sommeliers in town to judge the Texas’ Best Sommelier contest and lead seminars. In preparation and training for the working weekend, I am on a strict diet of Viognier and New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs, increasing the number of glasses I drink each day. One of my poor co-workers is training for a marathon. Training for a sommelier conference is much more fun. Texas’ Best Sommelier will be announced Monday evening.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.