This weekend I will be heading down the Austin for the Texas Sommelier Conference. I will be live blogging all-day on Sunday and Monday between seminars. Be sure to tune in. Expect highlights, pics, and interviews with local sommeliers and the Master Sommeliers in town to judge the Texas’ Best Sommelier contest and lead seminars. In preparation and training for the working weekend, I am on a strict diet of Viognier and New Zealand Sauvignon Blancs, increasing the number of glasses I drink each day. One of my poor co-workers is training for a marathon. Training for a sommelier conference is much more fun. Texas’ Best Sommelier will be announced Monday evening.
Read This Next
- Truth & Alibi
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- The 10 Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas 2014 by The D Home Editors
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Dirk Nowitzki Takes Even Bigger Discount, Is The Best by Zac Crain
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: There Was a Bad Mutha Who Lived in an SHU by Barrett Brown
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- My Detente With the Avian Kingdom Is At An End by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.