No, not like that. The mixologists at the chic spot Social have concocted a new cocktail to help their guests beat the summer heat. The square watermelon is made with Square One vodka, Midori, fresh watermelon juice and lime, poured over frozen watermelon ice cubes and served with a salted rim. It’s going to be insanely hot this weekend, but this drink sounds refreshing enough to cool us down, that is until we walk outside and begin to melt.
Read This Next
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.