No, not like that. The mixologists at the chic spot Social have concocted a new cocktail to help their guests beat the summer heat. The square watermelon is made with Square One vodka, Midori, fresh watermelon juice and lime, poured over frozen watermelon ice cubes and served with a salted rim. It’s going to be insanely hot this weekend, but this drink sounds refreshing enough to cool us down, that is until we walk outside and begin to melt.
Read This Next
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.